July 26, 2019|
CRACKED WHEAT PAYASAM
1. Cracked Wheat — 1Cup
2. Jaggery (Grated) — 1Cup
3. Ghee — 2tbsp
4. Dry Fruits(Cashews and Raisins) — 1/2Cup
5. Cardamon Powder — 1/2tbsp
6. Milk — 2Cups
Method To Prepare:
1. First cook the Cracked Wheat by adding 1Cup of Water in a pan.
2. Then add Jaggery to it and Milk to it, so that it melts completely and mix well with the Cracked Wheat.
3. Then heat Ghee in a small pan and Roast the Dry Fruits.
4. Finally add the Cardamom Powder and 2tbsp of Ghee. Mix it well.
Finally Garnish with Roasted Dry Fruits and Serve.
Linking this Recipe to “Let’s Party – Prasadam / Prashad Special Event” hosted by Ezcookbook