July 24, 2019|
STRAWBERRY MOJITO ( A Refreshing Non Alcoholic Mocktail )
This is such a refreshing non alcoholic drink and simple to make.It has strawberries, mint, The authentic Mojito is a Cocktail made with mint, sugar, lime, rum and soda..
Strawberries … 10 – 12 ( or as needed)
Mint leaves … few ( 8-10)
Lemon juice … 2 tbsps
Sugar ………….. 2 tbsps
Soda / sparkling water .. 1 bottle
Ice cubes .. to serve( I put some sliced strawberries and set the cubes )
Fresh strawberries and lemon wedges for garnishing.
1. Take about 6-7 chopped strawberries and some torn mint leaves.
2. Put them in a flat bottomed glass and crush them with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the sugar and lemon juice and crush again until well blended.
4. Leave it covered in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
5. Just before serving, spoon the crushed mixture into tall glasses.
6. Put the strawberry ice cubes and pour the chilled soda on it.
7. Mix well and garnish the glass rim with a lemon wedge and a strawberry.
Serve chilled immediately.
Yield – 2 glasses.
For variation you can try out with other fruits like pineapple and blue berries.
Recipe Courtesy – EZ CookBook